Knee Deep In Death 3 Knee Deep In Death 3

These just keep getting better.

So I've been following these movies since the first KDID and I've got to say, you're making a very visible increase in talent as they progress. I noticed the animation was a lot smoother, while you've still got that signature camera shake effect going on that gives it such intensity. I like it, man.

It was, indeed, short and crazy. My only complaint here is about the length, as usual, but I suppose with shorts as intense as this, any longer and all the tension would explode my brain. And then I wouldn't be able to review your flash. And then we'd both be sad, amirite?

Keep it up mate. You do awesome work.

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

Ooh.

I like this quite a bit. It's very original and bizarre. The people who complain about it are little wankers. You've got style.

Zombie Lobotomy Zombie Lobotomy

Ooh.

I like it.
I actually ended up watching Zombie Infection before this movie, so I guess I've got it kind of backwards, but I really like your stuff, man. I like the small touches, like the soviet union symbols on the bullets and all that. I liked Zombie Infection more, but it was longer, which, in your case, is very good. Keep them coming, please.

Gi-go responds:

I guess the order dosent matter too much

Mario Likes Shrooms Mario Likes Shrooms

That was...

... ridiculously intense.
It was pretty good animation, considering you were using 8-bit Mario.
It was pretty good.
Keep it up, mate, and maybe next time make something a bit longer?
Or, if you ever decide to revisit this, maybe add some sort of psychedelic aspect to it aside from the whole being gigantic thing.

Casualty responds:

Some good idea, but I doubt I'll ever make anything longer again. My Flash period is over, so if you want something longer you'll have to look back. =P

Sanitarium Sanitarium

That was...

...surprisingly well-done. It was a really slick animation, stick-figures or not, and the fact that it had zombie-things made it sweeter.
The sound was pretty decent, too.
Keep it up.

how it will end. how it will end.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

You, sir, have a gifted mind.
That was ridiculously amazing.

Gravity's Just a Theory Gravity's Just a Theory

Holy wow.

That was friggin' beautiful, really.
The animation was smooth and I really like your art style.
And I know you didn't intend it to be funny, but the fork made me laugh quite a bit.
Keep it up dude!

Cloverfield Cloverfield

Oh Jesus...

That was so epic it made my brain hurt. You, sir, are win.
I submit.
I am bending over as we speak, that you might ram my bum as part of your victory celebration.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

Castle Repercussion - TSR Castle Repercussion - TSR

Oh my gosh.

It looks so good!

Your animation has come a long way since the first Castle movies; it's so crazy watching them all in one sitting.

And I have to say, you know how to tell a good story.

I'm so excited for Repercussions. Keep it up, man, keep it up.

A Portal Suicide A Portal Suicide

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe I'm a bit of a horrible person, but that's the first thing I thought upon playing Portal.

You know, you could do things like that; kill people with portals.

It would certainly be interesting, at the very least.

Anyway, it was a good flash. Made me laugh. Keep it up.

ilu.